Conejo Free Clinic Staff
In January 2009, Teresa Seeley was appointed the Conejo Free Clinic's Executive Director by the Board of Directors. Ms. Seeley has been with the Conejo Free Clinic since 1995. Prior to her role as the Executive Director, she served in several capacities including medical clinic operations.
Ms. Seeley is a graduate of Blue Shield of California Foundation and Center for the Health Professions, University of California, San Francisco Clinic Leadership Institute inaugural class.
Her extensive medical bacground and commitment to the Conejo Free Clinic has transformed the clinic. She has become a welcome face to our community organizations and health coalitions as well as to the clients she passionately serves.
Conejo Free Clinic Volunteers
- Physicians: Scheduled to provide primary medical health care, women’s health care, and pediatrics.
- Physicians Assistants: Scheduled to provide primary medical health care, women’s health care, and pediatrics.
- Nurse Practioners: Scheduled to provide primary medical health care, women’s health care, and pediatrics.
- Nurses: Assist the physician during the clinics. Day and evening opportunities.
- Attorneys: Work evenings to provide one-on-one legal counseling. No court appearances.
- Receptionists: Daytime and nighttime available. Answering phones, taking and returning messages, filing, setting up clinics, assisting clients.
- Patient Advocates: Assist caregivers and patients in providing appropriate care and support. Connect clients with outside resources that go beyond our scope of care
- Board Members: Work on defining and setting budget, policy, and seeing that the Mission Statement is being followed. Work on committees and fundraising.
- Fundraising: Our major effort is a golf tournament held at a prestigious country club. You can work on the auction, solicit donors, on organizing, and help to put it on depending on your interests.. We've done it for over 20 years and it’s lot's of fun.
If you are interested in volunteering please call the clinic at: (805) 379-1918 and leave a message for Teresa.